- We will only collect personal information from you for the purpose of giving you better service. We use information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Website, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our User Agreement. At times, we may look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular we may examine your information to identify users using multiple User IDs or aliases, if any.
- You agree that we may use personally identifiable information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyse Website usage, improve our Content and product offerings, and customise our Website's Content, layout, and Services. These uses improve our website and better tailor it to meet your needs.
- Only authorised staff will have access to your personal information.
- You agree that we may use your information to contact you and deliver information to you that, in some cases, are targeted to your interests, such as targeted banner advertisements, administrative notices, product offerings, and communications relevant to your use of the Website. By accepting the User Agreement, you expressly agree to receive this information.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- We may amend this Policy from time to time and will place any such amendments on this Website. This Policy is not intended to, nor does it, create any contractual rights between the Service Provider and the User.
Certain links on https://compare.openelectricitymarket.sg and services may lead to websites not operated by or under the control of SP Services Limited. The User shall access such websites at their own risk and SP Services Limited accepts no responsibility or liability for any damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of the material contained on those websites. Some parts of the Website may contain advertising or other material submitted to https://compare.openelectricitymarket.sg by third parties. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with international and national law. SP Services Limited will not be responsible for any error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material. https://compare.openelectricitymarket.sg does not intend links or advertising material to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities and the links are provided for convenience. When the User or any other person or entity agree or request to be linked, the User or any other person or entity agree that any access to and/or use of such linked website is entirely at their own risk.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the site so long as the link does not portray the Service Provider, its affiliates, or the Services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You shall not use any of the Service Provider’s logos or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the hyperlink without the Service Provider’s written permission.
The Service Provider may or may not give such approval at its absolute discretion. In normal circumstances, the Service Provider may only approve a hyperlink which displays plainly our name or Website address. Any use or display of logos, trade names and trademarks as a hyperlink will not be approved unless in very exceptional circumstances and may be subject to a fee as the Service Provider may determine at its absolute discretion.
The Service Provider is not responsible for the setup of any hyperlink from a third party website to any website of the Service Provider. Any links so set up shall not constitute any form of co-operation with, or endorsement by, the Service Provider of such third party website. Any link to our Website shall always be an active and direct link to our website and shall be made directly to the home or front page of our Website.
The Service Provider is not liable for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by you or any third party arising out of or in connection with such link. The Service Provider reserves the right to rescind any approval granted to link through a plain-text link or any other type of link, and to require the removal of any such link to any of our websites, at our discretion at any time.
This Website and its Contents is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, SP Services Limited makes no and expressly disclaims all representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a general or particular purpose, title (save for https://compare.openelectricitymarket.sg own products, if any), non-infringement and authenticity of any material or claim, and to any implied warranty arising from the course of dealing or usage or trade.
The Contents of this Website are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. No oral advice or written information given by https://compare.openelectricitymarket.sg or its officers, directors or employees shall create a warranty nor shall the User rely on any such information or advice.
SP Services Limited does not warrant that the Website or Service provided will meet all or any of the User’s requirements. In particular, SP Services Limited does not warrant that the Website or its Services will always be available, accessible, complete, uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free. Further, SP Services Limited makes no warranty that the Contents of the Website are free from infection by viruses or anything else, which has contaminating or destructive properties.
In no event shall the Service Provider be liable to the User or any other party for any damages, losses, expenses or costs whatsoever (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits or loss opportunity) arising in connection with the User’s use of this Website, or reliance on any information, materials or Services provided at this Website, regardless of the form of action and even if the Service Provider had been advised as to the possibility of such damages.
The User hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless SP Services Limited, its affiliates, employees, agents, third party content providers and licensors from and against all damages, claims, expenses and costs (including indemnification of legal costs on a full indemnity basis arising out of the User’s use of the Website and Service) suffered or incurred by the Service Provider in connection with or arising from (1) the User’s access and/or use of this Website, Content and/or use of the Services, or (2) the User’s breach of any of these Terms and Conditions of Use, or (3) the enforcement of the Service Provider’s rights under these Terms & Conditions of Use or in acting upon any instructions which the User may give in relation to the Website, Content and/or Services; or (4) any negligence, fraud and/or misconduct on the User’s part.